2024 Genesis GV80 | Toronto, Ontario
The luxurious Genesis GV80 is an SUV that demands attention and provides exceptional power at every turn. From its bold exterior to its premium interior, you’ll find it hard to enjoy any other vehicle than the 2024 Genesis GV80.
Choose between two spirited engines on the 2024 GV80, offering all kinds of power and efficiency for your journeys.
· The standard 2.5-litre turbo gasoline engine delivers 300 horsepower, 311 lb-ft of torque, and 10.5 L/100 km combined.
· Moving up to higher grades of the new GV80 gives you a larger 3.5-litre turbo V6 engine that generates a massive375 horsepower and 391 lb-ft of torque.
o This engine gets up to 11.8 L/100 km combined.
· No matter which engine you choose, the GV80 can tow up to 6,000 pounds, making it a versatile SUV that can handle weekend fun.
· Every drive is a smooth one thanks to the SUV’s Electronically Controlled Suspension with Road Preview that anticipates bumps in the road.
From front to back, the new GV80 showcases iconic Genesis design elements while adding functional features that make life more convenient.
· The 2024 GV80 is available in a wide range of attractive colours like Adriatic Blue, Cardiff Green, Mauna Red, Uyuni White, and more.
· In the front of the SUV is the classic G-Matric Crest Grille flanked by signature Quad Lamps to illuminate the path ahead.
· Additional upscale design elements on the GV80 include dual exhaust outlets that are integrated into the rear bumper, a panoramic sunroof, and mirror-mounted welcome lights with a “Genesis” logo projection.
· When it comes to function, you’ll find things like rain-sensing wipers on every model as well as a smart power liftgate, remote start, and heated outside mirrors.
The sophistication of the GV80’s exterior extends to its premium cabin, which is filled with all kinds of lavish touches and conveniences.
· One of the first things you’ll notice in the GV80 are the quilted Nappa leather seats, available in various colour ways and two-tone options.
· To keep you comfortable on each journey, every new GV80 comes with a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats, and automatic climate control for all passengers.
· Switching between up to three drivers is a breeze thanks to the Driver’s Integrated Memory System that saves seating positions, the steering wheel, outside mirrors, and the Head-Up Display.
No matter where you’re headed in the new Genesis GV80, you’ll stay connected and entertained.
· The 14.5-inch Genesis Infotainment System includes an expansive touch-screen display that works seamlessly with Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, four USB ports, and more.
· You’ll also have a standard wireless device charger located in the front console for added convenience.
· A unique feature exclusive to Genesis models is the Genesis Touch Controller with handwriting recognition, making using the infotainment system intuitive and easy.
· Listen to all of your favourite songs and podcasts through the SUV’s 12-speaker premium audio system or upgrade to the 21-speaker Lexicon® system with Quantum Logic® surround sound.
To give you added peace of mind on every journey, the 2024 GV80 is equipped with a long list of advanced safety features.
· Right from the start, you’ll get standard systems like:
o Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
o Lane Keeping Assist with Lane Departure Warning
o Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
o Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Junction Turning, Junction Crossing, Lane Change Oncoming/Side and Evasive Steering Assist
· Depending on the trim level you choose, you could get additional security with smart features like Forward Attention Warning and a Surround View Monitor that gives you a 360-degree view of the SUV.
2024 Genesis GV80 near me
If you’d like to learn more about the 2024 Genesis GV80, simply contact our team or visit us at Genesis Downtown in Toronto, Ontario. We are more than happy to set you up for a test drive and get you in your new GV80.
 Maintain constant speeds for driving efficiency. Fuel efficiency figures are for standard mode. Actual figures may vary depending on factors such as road conditions, driving patterns, vehicle load, ambient temperature, and maintenance status.