2022 Genesis G80 Toronto, ON
For an exhilarating and luxurious experience behind the wheel, it doesn’t get much better than the 2022 Genesis G80. This midsize sedan perfectly blends performance, technology, and convenience — all with an attractive exterior design.
No matter which model you choose, you’ll enjoy your time driving the spirited and responsive G80.
• The standard engine is a 2.5-litre inline four-cylinder that delivers 300 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque.
• When you select the Sport or Sport Plus trims, output increases to 375 horsepower and 391 lb-ft of torque thanks to the 3.5-litre V6 engine roaring under the hood.
• It’s not all about power, though; it’s about how you use it. The Drive Mode Control system lets you decide how you want to experience the G80.
• All models are equipped with all-wheel drive, giving you added traction and control for less-than-ideal road conditions.
The best way to describe the look of the new Genesis G80 is “athletic elegance.” Everywhere you go, everyone will wish they were driving this sedan.
• In the front, the bold crest grille is flanked by signature quad lamps to create a design that reflects the Genesis logo.
• The rear of the G80 proudly displays the Genesis name across the trunk while the rear combination lamps and dual exhaust give the vehicle a sporty appeal.
• Standard 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels are wrapped with premium Michelin® all-season tires that grip the road.
• G80 Sport models come with the exclusive Cavendish Red exterior colour as well as G-Matrix design wheels, black headlamp bezels, and a dark gloss chrome grille.
As attractive as it is on the outside, the interior of the 2022 G80 is where you’ll find the height of luxury appointments.
• Harnessing the “Beauty of Openness” design, the G80 was crafted specifically for comfort and usability.
• A standard heated, two-tone leather-wrapped steering wheel adds a touch of coziness while the leather-wrapped dashboard extends this feeling.
• Available open pore real wood trim elevates the cabin even further, as do the available full-grain Nappa leather seats.
• The glass-covered shift-by-wire (SBW) dial is functional and appealing, offering smooth driving and an upscale touch.
The technology found within the new G80 is advanced, convenient, and elegantly designed to provide a luxurious and connected drive.
• Right from the start, the 12.3-inch 3D cluster behind the steering wheel displays driving information in unique ways based on your driving modes.
• Moving to the centre console, you’ll find a standard 14.5-inch touch screen with a navigation system and Driver Information System control knob.
• Stay connected to your devices with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, wireless charging, and four USB ports.
• All models offer fantastic sound thanks to the 21-speaker Lexicon® premium audio system with QuantumLogic® surround sound.
Along with being helpful and convenient, the technology in the 2022 Genesis G80 is intended to be smart and provide you with added peace of mind.
• The G80 is equipped with an extensive list of advanced driver-assist systems, including Highway Driving Assist — which helps you stay in your lane and keeps a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you.
• Junction Turning and Junction Crossing make city driving easier and safer, as the systems will automatically stop the vehicle to avoid a collision.
• Evasive Steering Assist lets you keep moving if you’re about to encounter a collision thanks to various sensors on the sedan.
• Additional standard systems include:
o Rear Occupant Alert
o Smart Cruise Control with stop-and-go capability
o Intelligent Speed Limit Assist
o Surround View Monitor
o Head-Up Display
o Parking Distance Warning (front and rear sensors)
o Blind-Spot View Monitor
We could go on about how incredible the 2022 Genesis G80 truly is. But you can experience this impeccable sedan for yourself when you contact our team at Genesis Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.