2023 Genesis G70 Toronto, ON
The Genesis lineup is replete with luxury vehicles, including the 2023 Genesis G70. This upscale sedan is ideal for city driving thanks to its dynamic performance, advanced and comfortable interior, and head-turning style.
Performance and handling
You’ll have two engines to choose from on the 2023 Genesis G70, giving you the power to select your preferred level of exhilaration behind the wheel.
- The standard 2.0-litre turbocharged inline-four engine delivers up to 252 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Moving up to the available 3.3-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine increases output to a whopping 365 horsepower and 376 lb-ft of torque.
- Both engines work with an eight-speed automatic transmission featuring wheel-mounted shift paddles for extra control.
- The G70 also comes with standard all-wheel drive and a Drive Mode Control system that lets you choose between Eco, Comfort, Custom, Sport, Sport+, and Smart options.
Elegance is the name of the game for the new Genesis G70, as this sedan features a long list of premium touches from front to back.
- The upgraded look of the 2023 Genesis G70 starts with the Crest Grille in the front that’s flanked by motion-inspired Quad Lamps.
- In the back, you’ll find the “GENESIS” text boldly displayed across the trunk lid while the rear LED tail lights mirror the front Quad Lamps in design.
- To truly show off the G70’s sporty performance, opt for the available oval dual exhaust outlets to complement the body-coloured rear diffuser-like spoiler.
- The G70’s palette of sophisticated exterior colours includes options like Vik Black, Havana Red, Capri Blue, Savile Silver, and more.
When you move inside, you’ll find that the luxury of the G70’s exterior extends to the cabin via its premium materials and amenities.
- The driver-oriented layout includes a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated leatherette front seats, and a 12-way power driver’s seat with four-way power lumbar support.
- When you move up to higher trims, you’ll find even more lavish features like full leather seating, heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, more front-seat adjustability, an integrated memory system, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Rounding out the upscale amenities found in the Genesis G70 is available aluminum door and console trim that elevates the cabin even further.
No matter where you’re headed, you’ll be connected and in the know thanks to the advanced technology inside the new Genesis G70.
- All models are equipped with a 10.25-inch HD infotainment display that beautifully showcases vital navigation details as well as all of your entertainment options.
- Driving in the city means occasionally using a valet service, and the G70’s Valet Mode limits access to your personal information when you hand over the keys.
- Additional technology highlights include Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, USB charge ports in the front and rear, an integrated SiriusXM® Navigation system, and an available wireless charging pad.
- The optional 15-speaker Lexicon® premium audio system with Quantum Logic® surround sound will immerse you in your favourite songs and playlists.
In addition to being ultra-luxurious and stylish, the 2023 Genesis G70 is also superbly safe.
- The state-of-the-art suite of driver-assist safety systems includes standard features like:
- Brake Assist
- Parking Distance Warning – Rear
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Following Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection and Junction Turning
- Safe Exit Warning
- Driver Attention Warning
- You can also add even more intelligent safety systems to your G70 like front parking assistance, Highway Driving Assist, and a Head-Up Display.
2023 Genesis G70 near me
The best way to experience the 2023 Genesis G70 is by taking this premium sedan for a test drive. Contact our team of experts at Genesis Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, to set up your time behind the wheel of the new G70.