2023 Genesis Sedan Lineup | Toronto, ON
Genesis offers a luxurious lineup of attractive sedans. If you’re looking for your next daily driver here in Toronto, consider any of these incredible cars.
2023 Genesis G70
The 2023 G70 is the smallest and most affordable luxury sedan in the Genesis lineup, offering plenty of upscale features.
· Enjoy a responsive drive thanks to innovative technologies like the all-wheel drive system with an available mechanical Limited Slip Differential that improves traction on turns and corners.
o The Sport+ drive mode takes things to the next level with the available 365-horsepower twin-turbo engine and sport-tuned suspension.
· The recently redesigned Genesis G70 is sportier than ever, showcasing the iconic Crest Grille surrounded by Quad Lamps, a sleek profile, and dual exhaust tips.
· Stay connected with the G70’s 10.25-inchinfotainment display system, which comes with Valet Mode that protects your personal information.
o Additional premium tech includes wireless smartphone charging and a 15-speaker Lexicon® audio system.
· Thoughtful safety tech — like Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Junction Turning — help out while you’re driving through the city.
2023 Genesis G80
Next in the Genesis lineup is the 2023 G80, which boosts standard power output and adds even more luxurious amenities.
· Choose between two turbo engines on the GenesisG80, with the 3.5-litre option generating an impressive 375 horsepower and 391lb-ft of torque.
o The standard 2.5-litre turbo still delivers a hearty 300 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque.
· Genesis describes the G80’s design as “athletic elegance,” emphasizing the sedan’s sleek profile with parabolic character lines and sharp details.
· Inside, the available Ergo Motion Driver’s Seat offers a unique stretch mode that adjusts individual air cells within the seat for maximum comfort.
o Additional interior amenities include a two-tone leather steering wheel, open pore real wood finishes, and available full-grain Nappa leather seats.
· Behind the steering wheel is a cutting-edge12.3-inch 3D cluster that showcases different information depending on your driving mode.
2023 Genesis Electrified G80
· The dual motor AWD system creates 365horsepower, 516 lb-ft of torque, and lets you accelerate from 0-100 km/h in only 4.9 seconds.
· Beyond its pure power, the Electrified G80 has an all-electric driving range of 454 km and can charge to 80% in about 22minutes using a Level 3 rapid charger.
· The front end of the vehicle features the signature G-Matrix Crest Grille with a hidden charging door so the exterior remains sleek and sophisticated.
· Inside you’ll notice lavish touches like a Forged Wood garnish made with recycled wood, Nappa leather seats with natural dyes, and the glamorous Shift-by-Wire crystal gear dial.
· Drive more confidently with intelligent safety systems like a Surround View Monitor, Reverse Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist, and Remote Smart Parking Assist.
2023 Genesis G90
The largest and most powerful sedan in the Genesis lineup is the 2023 G90.
· The 3.5-litre gasoline turbo engine with a48-volt electric super charger provides you with an exhilarating 409 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque.
o Complementing this power are systems like rear wheel steering, all-wheel drive, a smooth multi air suspension, and Active Road Noise Control.
· Along with many iconic Genesis features, theG90’s exterior offers exclusive 21-inch wheels with Michelin® tires to elevate your driving experience.
· The cabin is immensely sophisticated with quilted seating, an ultra-slim air vent, and a forged carbon metal G-Matric Line Pattern that extends across the doors.
· Infotainment technology is seamlessly integrated in the cabin, with amenities like the new Mood Curator that offers four modes to adjust lighting, massage, scents, and music to create your ideal atmosphere.
Genesis sedans near me
To learn more about any of these Genesis sedans, feel free to contact our team or come visit us at Genesis Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
 Maintain constant speeds for driving efficiency. Fuel efficiency figures are for standard mode. Actual figures may vary depending on factors such as road conditions, driving patterns, vehicle load, ambient temperature, and maintenance status.